- Mix butter, sugar and egg with the whisks of your hand mixer until creamy and smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Sift 200g flour, add baking powder and add slowly while continuously whisking. Add a little more flour at a time until the dough is no longer sticky. Roll into a ball.
- Press 4 individual portions into 2.5 inch round or square tartelette pans or in a single 10 inch ring form. Make sure to bring the dough up the side just a little. You filling will be higher than the pastry sides.
- 80g soft salted butter
- 80g sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 200-250g all purpose flour
- Pre-heat your oven to 375F.
- Bring milk, butter and sugar to a brief boil. Set aside to cool a little.
- Mix ricotta, vanilla, pudding powder and eggs well. Slowly add the butter/milk/sugar to it while stirring. The filling is quite liquid at this point, so be careful when filling and transferring into your oven.
- Fill the ring form with your ricotta filling or divide evenly into the individual tartelette forms.
- Bake the whole cake for 55-60 minutes, the individual smaller ones 40-45 minutes.
- Once baked, remove gently from oven and let the cake(s) cool completely in the pan(s).
- Remove from pan(s) and garnish with icing sugar, fruits, whipped cream, mint leaves or any preferred sweet topping.
- 750g ricotta cheese
- 250g milk
- 125g butter
- 250g sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar or 5 drops liquid vanilla
- 1 package Dr. Oetker Vanille Pudding
- 2 eggs