- Sift flour and salt into a bowl and stir in yeast. Make a well in the center and pour in oil and water. With your hands, work the dry ingredients gradually into the liquid. Knead dough with floured hands on a lightly floured surface for 5 minutes until smooth. Place in a bowl, cover with a tea towel, let it raise in a warm place until doubled in size (1-2 hours) OR: Use fresh or frozen pizza dough 😉
- Place dough on floured surface and knead briefly. Roll out ¼” thick in a round or a square and place on lightly oiled baking sheet, crimping the edges lightly with your fingers to form a rim.
- Pre-heat your oven to the hottest setting.
- Spread tomato sauce evenly across the dough. Place tuna pieces, capers, olives, anchovies on top. Sprinkle mozzarella. Crack each egg into a small bowl first, then place around the outer rim of your pizza evenly apart.
- Bake in hot oven for 15-20 minutes until crust is crisp. Drizzle some drops of olive oil all over, twist your peppermill over the eggs.
- For a tasty fresh garnish, sprinkle baby arugula leaves on top. Cut in 4 portions, leaving the eggs intact.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp dry yeast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 12 tbsp lukewarm water
- 8 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 small cans tuna (in water), drained
- 4 tbsp capers
- 12 black olives, pitted
- 4 anchovy filets (optional)
- 4 tbsp shredded mozzarella
- 4 eggs
- Olive oil