Serves 4 as a meal or 6 as a side
- Pre-heat oven to 380F.
- Butter a Bundt or Savarin pan well and dust with breadcrumbs. This is imported. See what happens on the picture below if you don’t use breadcrumbs 😉
- Shred the zucchini.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl
- Crumble the bread into the bowl with the eggs.
- Add all other ingredients to the bowl and fold together, using only 80g of the goat cheese.
- Push 120g of goat cheese in small pieces into the batter all around.
- Fill your baking pan and bake for 60 minutes.
- Let the pan sit for 5 minutes, then turn over onto your serving plate.
- Cut in pieces and serve warm.
This dish eats really well as a side to meats or just by itself with freshly warmed baguette.
600g or 3 medium zucchini
120g + 80g goat cheese
100g sour cream
100g grated Parmesan
2 tbsp dehydrated or fresh, finely chopped parsley
5 slices white bread, crust removed
(2 tbsp breadcrumbs to coat the pan)
Picture #2: Your zucchini bake will not come out of the pan unless you coat it well with breadcrumbs. This is what mine looked like when I tried without. 😉