- Cook pasta according to instructions on package. Do not overcook.
- With a slotted spoon, transfer pasta into a large bowl filled with very cold water. After a minute, drain very carefully not to break the ravioli and place on a plate slightly coated with olive oil.
- Chop celery or fennel to very fine cubes by first cutting the stalk in thin strips, then crosswise.
- Chop the onion to very fine cubes by slicing thin and then crosswise.
- Arrange Ravioli on a serving platter. Drizzle the olive oil all over, then sprinkle salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Top with vegetables and herbs.
- Drizzle balsamic glaze over the ravioli.
This dish is a fast and easy to make appetizer or cold side salad, impressing with beautiful colours and delicious flavours.
450g stuffed ravioli (i.e. red beet, mushroom, spinach)
60g fennel or celery (1 stalk)
50g red onion
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar glaze